We are the Synod-level organization of the Women of the Evangelical Lutheran Church of America. We offer support and opportunities to the women’s units of our Nebraska Synod churches to grow in faith and service. Each year, our women host a Winter Retreat in January and Spring Gatherings across the seven conferences in our state. We have a Synodical Convention every other year, alternating with Autumn Renewals on non-convention years. Saved to Serve events every summer give women the opportunity to serve and learn about the serving arms of our Synod while in fellowship with other women.
As a community of women created in the image of God, called to discipleship in Jesus Christ, and empowered by the Holy Spirit, the Women of the ELCA commit themselves to grow in faith, affirm their gifts, support one another in their callings, engage in ministry and action, and promote healing and wholeness in the church, the society and the world.
The mission of the Nebraska Women of the ELCA is “to mobilize women to act boldly on their faith in Jesus Christ.”
- YAGM Cambodia Update – February 2016
- 2016 Autumn Renewal Registration Form
- Expressions Newsletter – January 2016
- Expressions – November 2015
- Ministry with Young Adults Bibliography
- Download the 2015 NSWO Book of Reports
- Expressions – August 2015
- 2015 NSWO Convention schedule announced
- 2016 NSWO Spring Gathering Dates
- Saved to Serve – Blue Valley Lutheran Home (July 31-Aug. 2, 2015)